Disclosure: Some of the links mentioned below are affiliate links, meaning, we may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Are you dating your new business idea and spending time in designing its brand identity? Well, a lot can be done by a Logo. A unique, relevant and attractive logo is going to be the foundation of your brand identity, and the whole narrative of your brand will later be built on this element called ‘Logo’.
You may be asking yourself: How can I design my own logo? Here are the steps you need to follow!
Why Do you need a logo?
Simply, because your audience expects it! Your logo is the first thing that your audience will look at on any communications from your business. It is going to be on the front of all your marketing materials such as business cards, website, social media profiles, flyers, advertisements, promotional products etc.
Images speak louder than words, and so without a logo, you are missing an opportunity to make your business stick in the minds of your audience.
What should a good small business logo contain?
- A good logo is one that appeals to its target audience. Some of your audience will forget the name of your business, but by means of your logo, they’ll immediately be able to associate with your brand.
- A logo must be ‘simple’. A simple logo allows for easy recognition and makes it memorable.
- ‘Look and Feel’ must appeal to the target audience, and should strike the right balance with the desired positioning of the business. For example, it would be appropriate to use a comic font and color scheme for a Children’s Store.
- Check out your competition and dare to be different!
How to Get a Logo?
Looka is an online software that allows you to create a logo of your own. You can do this in a few simple steps:
- Answer few Questions and select existing logo templates.
- Customize your logo by changing fonts, colors, icons, spacing and more.
- Download your logo.
Watch the video to see how Looka works: